Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The first snow

We have snow, isn't it pretty.



The sun coming up this morning.


There has been a little more sewing, though not enough, so its still not finished, its getting there veeerrry slowly.
Can you tell what it is yet?




What about now?



The colour is much more purple than than the photo looks. I hope I like it when I am finished!

Knitting, just a little on some xmas projects, socks etc.
I quit knitting the boring baby blanket because the baby girl we were expecting was a lovely baby boy called Zachary and I am sure he wouldn't like to have a pink blanket.
Jamie got to see his new little cousin before he came home on Sunday, he is completely smitten with how tiny and gorgeous he is. He was very pleased with himself because he managed to get the baby to sleep on his chest and still carry on playing a game on the x-box! Boys!

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

Pretty? Stunning, awesome, amazing! What a fantastic view, even more picturesque snow-capped. x K

Monkee Maker said...

Gorgeous Grenoble!

Sounds like your son could make a fortune baby-sitting - he's obviously a natural :)

Elizabeth said...

What a view! That's where snow belongs, doesn't it?

I like your Christmas knitting so far. Except for your mom you seem to draw the boy straw every time - much harder. I think the skull cap is just right. He will love it.

Anonymous said...

By the powers of my deduction I reckon it's a swingy jacket ? With a velvet collar ? Mmm ? Lovely colours anyway.

Lovely view too and fab skull cap. Where did you get the pattern for the skull cap? I know a certain Gothic almost teenager who would just love one !

Heather x

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, is that a coat? How amazing, you are my sewing idol.

The snow looks beautiful, what a fantastic view to have.

Unknown said...

Hmmm, my guess is a girl's duffle coat. It is looking good by the way!

Flavaknits said...

Pictures are lovely - can't wait until we have snow here! I'm guessing a winter coat - I do love the colours.
Is is for you ?
I'm also guessing you got the new Debbie Stoller book - will you do the mittens to match?