Thursday, February 01, 2007

New

The preview of the new Rowan magazine is up here, nothing that grabs me on first glance but that is quite often the case, anyway I don't need anymore inspiration I need more time to knit!

If you haven't already you have to read Jessies article on Gender Based Blindness, living here with 4 guys I have to say that apart from the youngest, GBB affects all my guys, some more than others!

On the knitting front, I have knitted a whole jumper this week and just have to sew it up, so pics to follow, it will have a skirt that matches it soon too.

We apparently have a working phone AND internet so maybe things will be back to normal, whatever that is, around here. I dread to think how many messages we have, bags me not listening to them all.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GBB definitely affects the males in our house! Thankfully I've got Josie around to balance things up slightl. Nothing really grabs me from the new Rowan, but I often find that with the summer issues.