Saturday, October 21, 2006

Saturday


Well this is our view from the bathroom window today, the sun is trying to shine and no snow on the mountains yet, though I am sure there was a little during the week.


We are off to deliver this quilt which my friends and I made for our Danish friends as their wedding present, yes, its a little late but we ran into some technical difficulties, one of which was the difference in weights of fabrics, silk and cotton velvet, not liking each other and the other was the heat causing short tempers (mine), I did only threaten to throw it off the balcony once, then stuffed it in a bag for another day!

Tomorrow I am hoping to show you all the other wedding outfits I made for Scotland but am waiting permission from my cousin to print her photo, hope she lets me. Tchao!

1 comment:

Twelfthknit said...

I should show you the view from my study window - except ou wouldn't be able to see it for the rain!
India