Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Games

At this time of year the boys are always playing some mad online game, usually involving snowballs and elves, this year we have everyone hooked on this
and for a bit of light entertainment, which appeals to the boys, you could try out this one.

So apart from playing silly online games there has been some knitting, Juliet no3 is coming along, I sized this down for my niece who is 7 and it is looking okay.


Part of a christmas sock.


A little spinning, the second half of my October fibre, so in total I have about 115m.

Next up is the fibre I dyed with the Forum de Filage ladies, I want this to be for socks.



And lastly Novembers fibre arrived and it will have to wait, probably till after Christmas.



Today I am fighting the shopping crowds to do some glasses shopping with no2 son who needs reading glasses, that should be a fun outing!

The big sewing project was indeed a coat, which I have been wearing, just not when there was someone to take a photo, maybe later I can persuade one of the boys to take one, I love it, it is soooo cosy. I do need a hat to wear with it though, that means one more project, well, whats one more onto the list!

2 comments:

dollydimple said...

OMG - I'm addicted to that rice one now ! (I scored 47 - yay for me !)

Have the boys seen this one ?

http://n.ethz.ch/student/mkos/pinguin.swf

Click on the penguin to make him jump and then click on the yeti to hit the falling penguin. See how far you can get him to fly !

Heather x

Unknown said...

Thank you for giving me new ways to avoid doing all the things I should be doing! 20 minutes of my life gone for ever.... And of course, now I am off to try the one Heather mentions.